Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mint Julep closing in Chicago's Southport Corridor [Update: Now Closed]

Mint Julep announced that they are closing their doors on Southport at the end of the year via Facebook today. We wish Sarah the best of luck and are sad to see them leave Southport.


From Mint Julep:

STORE CLOSING.
Please read the following letter...
Dear Friends, Fans, and Shoppers,
Thank you to all of you who have supported me and my little boutique for the past 15 years. I have enjoyed getting to know you all and I am lucky enough to call so many of you my friends. I loved celebrating your engagements, holding your precious babies, congratulating you on new jobs, dressing you for vacations, and sending you off for big moves in your lives. For all these experiences I am forever grateful, but it is time for me to embark on the next chapter of my life. It is both with sadness and excitement that I announce I will close Mint Julep at the end of this year. There is sadness because Mint Julep is so much a part of who I am and has been an incredible learning and growing experience, but there is also so much excitement for my next adventure. I am working to develop a new concept to keep you all outfitted in our favorite lines. More details coming soon.
Thank you all of you for taking this wild ride with me. Stay tuned for fabulous closing sales and please continue to support all your local businesses. They are the heart and soul of every neighborhood.
Xoxo
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...