LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!
2 Bed/2 Bath Condo Rental - $2400/month for October 1.
3546 N Janssen Ave – Unit #3, Chicago, IL 60657
Come and take a look at this gem in the heart of Lakeview and the Southport corridor! Perfect location that’s close to all the action, yet still on quiet Janssen St. Only 1 block from Southport/Addison with numerous options for restaurants, shops, and bars. 3 blocks from Brown Line El stop, 1 block from Jewel and CVS, and only 5 blocks from Wrigley! Top floor unit.
* 2 Bedrooms
* 2 Full Bathrooms
* Gourmet kitchen with 1.25’ granite, 42’ cabinets, and stainless steel appliances
* Marble floors, countertops, and showers in both bathrooms with Jacuzzi Tub
* Exposed brick
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Top floor unit + double insulated walls for privacy and noise prevention
* Large deck in back, Juliette balcony in front
* W/D in unit
For any questions or a showing, please call/text/email:
Matt - 414-405-2004 - email@example.com
Kaia – 773-577-7999 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, September 1, 2014
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
In celebration of Labor Day, Southport & Irving (SIP) augments the regular specials with $6 classic cocktails August 29-31, adds free live music on Friday, August 29 from 8-10 p.m., and opens early on Monday, September 1, offering a la carte brunch service and drink deals from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (closed for dinner service).
The Labor Day brunch menu includes selections such as eggs Sardou, green chile chilaquiles and tomato-braised brisket hash. In lieu of the regular Monday specials, SIP offers a $6 roasted poblano michelada, a $7 blueberry mimosa and a $9 roasted red pepper and corn bloody mary on Labor Day.
Monday, August 25, 2014
According to Everyblock, DOJO CHICAGO has a business license for 3206 N. Southport Avenue, former location of Knitter's Niche and directly next to Burger Boss. According to their Facebook page, it will be:
"The neighborhood place to train in the art of Strength, Conditioning, and Brazilian Jiujitsu. Offering private, semi private and group classes."
Saturday, August 23, 2014
According to Crain's Chicago Business on Friday, August 22,
What would you like to see go into this location?
What would you like to see go into this location?
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Monday, August 18, 2014
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Recently it was announced that Fleet Feet Chicago was coming to the former Starbucks location at 3359 N. Southport Avenue. The space is currently under construction, and this is a rendering of what the building will look like once the addition is complete. Ivivva by Lululemon will expand to 1000 sq. ft. on Roscoe.
We know that Target is out at Belmont, Ashland and Lincoln and according to Crain's Chicago Business this morning, Novak Construction Co. plans to purchase the site. Could something similar to the "Lakeview Collection" be back on the table?
"The firm likely is considering a mixed-use project that combines retail space with residential units for the site, said Warren Baker, president of Chicago-based Baker Development Corp. who teamed up with Novak on a retail development near Logan Square but isn't involved in this one."Read the entire article from Crain's Chicago Business here.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Friday, August 8, 2014
BEAUTIFUL, extra wide condo on Southport. Steps away from shopping, restaurants and across from Blaine Elementary school. Unit has large bedrooms (master bedroom with walk-in closets, and a walk in closet in the 2nd bedroom). Other features:
- Garage parking avail in building for additional $150
- 2 balconies w/ patios
- Brand New dishwasher, stainless steel, new microwave
- Wb or gas fireplace
- New paint throughout
- In unit w/d
- Huge storage in laundry closet
- Additional storage unit on first floor
- 3rd floor walk-up
- Pics don't show how sunny and airy it is!
The 'Port is rapidly changing once again. Here is the round-up of what we know coming into Southport over the next several months:
- The Red Balloon Company Children's Store is coming to 3651 N. Southport Avenue, and should be opening by the end of the year.
- Fleet Feet Chicago is coming to 3359 N. Southport Avenue, and is opening this fall or early winter.
- Lou & Grey by Ann Taylor is coming to 3442 N. Southport Avenue - opening is TBD.
- Coalfire Pizza is coming to 3707 N. Southport Avenue, and is opening this fall.
- Froyo Chicago is coming to 3746 N. Southport Avenue, and is opening this fall.
- Ivivva by Lululemon expanding to 1000 sq. ft. in it's current location at Roscoe and Southport. This will most likely occur by late fall or early winter when Fleet Feet opens.
- Coobah closing and the former Candyality and Coobah buildings will be torn down for this mixed use retail development. Coobah closes on August 17 and the Lakeview Chamber is leasing out Candyality through August. Timing for redevelopment is currently unknown, but we wouldn't be surprised if construction starts this fall.
Thursday, August 7, 2014
According to Crain's Chicago Business and Lou & Grey's website, we know that L&G is coming to 3442 N. Southport. What we don't know is what is coming to 3446 N. Southport. You might recall that the building could be split into two separate retail spaces.
"The size of the Lou & Grey store couldn't be determined. The property's owner, Chicago-based L3 Capital LLC, sought a single tenant for the 5,646-square-foot property on the site, according to marketing materials. An Ann Inc. spokeswoman didn't respond to messages.
In an email, L3 principal Greg Schott declined to comment. Luke Molloy and Danny Jacobson, senior directors at Cushman & Wakefield Inc. in Chicago, represent the company in leasing on Southport Avenue. Mr. Molloy declined to comment, and Mr. Jacobson didn't return a call."
"In an email, L3 principal Greg Schott declined to comment. Luke Molloy and Danny Jacobson, senior directors at Cushman & Wakefield Inc. in Chicago, represent the company in leasing on Southport Avenue. Mr. Molloy declined to comment, and Mr. Jacobson didn't return a call."
Update on August 25. Cushman & Wakefield have update the marketing brochure indicating there is 1 space still available.